SOLD Ironmind Sew-Easy Straps

For all your buying and selling needs

Moderator: Chebass88

Griff

SOLD Ironmind Sew-Easy Straps

Post by Griff » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:47 am

About a month ago I bought a pair of Ironmind Sew-Easy Straps to replace my worn out, cotton lasso straps. Unfortunately this style doesn't work well for me. They're essentially new--used ~5 times, no signs of wear or obvious defects.

I'll sell these for $10 plus shipping (they're light--probably a couple bucks regular mail within the US). Or if you're around downtown Houston, TX you can pick them up.
Last edited by Griff on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

convergentsum

Re: Ironmind Sew-Easy Straps - $10 (plus shipping)

Post by convergentsum » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:06 pm

I'm interested, but i'm in the uk so appreciate that shipping is an extra hassle. If a us taker shows up, feel free to send to them instead.

Griff

Re: Ironmind Sew-Easy Straps - $10 (plus shipping)

Post by Griff » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:51 pm

convergentsum wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:06 pm I'm interested, but i'm in the uk so appreciate that shipping is an extra hassle. If a us taker shows up, feel free to send to them instead.
Taking a quick look at the USPS site it doesn't look like too much of a hassle or expense to send a letter-sized, cardboard envelope to the UK. I got a quote of ~$5. Is there something else that makes it an extra hassle? If not, feel free to PM me your info I can swing by a post office in the next couple days.