Powerlifting/General Strength Coach

Offering services? Make a post. Be clear and concise.

The administrators and moderators make no money from services offered here.

No warranties or guarantees made nor implied.

Moderators: mgil, Chebass88

CoachG

Powerlifting/General Strength Coach

Post by CoachG » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Hey Fellas,

I'm new to the forum so let me just introduce myself quickly.. My name is Alex Gordon and I graduated from the University of Louisville with a Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science. I directly focused on powerlifting, strength, and athletic performance during my time at the university.

My style of programming is based on whatever is needed from that specific athlete. Everything is tailored to them and I do not have a biased opinion against any one style of programming. I have recently been spending the past year doing some trial and error based research on undulating periodization and how it fits into a workout scheme based on the number of days of training, along with variable intensity jumps.

I am offering coaching to anyone and everyone that wants to become stronger. You don't have to compete in powerlifting or any strength sport for me to offer my coaching to you. I love getting introduced to new challenges when taking on new clients and that only helps me further my knowledge and understanding of how the human body reacts to certain stressors and challenges.

Please feel free to leave any questions in the comments. I'd be more than happy to clear up any concerns or questions you've got!

CoachG

Re: Powerlifting/General Strength Coach

Post by CoachG » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:34 pm

If anyone is looking to see what it’s all about I’m willing to do a few 8 week trials for free! I feel like that’s long enough to see some results and get a feel for how I do things. Would anyone be interested? All I look for in return is a honest review!

PuddingFace

Post by PuddingFace » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:50 pm

Just sent you a PM.

You still play for the Royals? Season going so poorly you're looking for other things to do this summer?

CoachG

Post by CoachG » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Hey guys so I have an idea to get a little more reach and I’ll be able to help more people at once. I’m going to be opening up a group and ideally I’d like to have 3-5 people for 2 sets of age groups. (18-29 and 30+). I’d be giving the same programming to all and coaching everyone as an individual. Posting videos for all to see as well. This would be a Facebook group more than likely and this group setting should offer some closer knit conversations, discussions, and everything in between. DM me with any questions. I’d like to start it up within the next few weeks!

CoachG

Post by CoachG » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Hey guys so I have an idea to get a little more reach and I’ll be able to help more people at once. I’m going to be opening up a group and ideally I’d like to have 3-5 people for 2 sets of age groups. (18-29 and 30+). I’d be giving the same programming to all and coaching everyone as an individual. Posting videos for all to see as well. This would be a Facebook group more than likely and this group setting should offer some closer knit conversations, discussions, and everything in between. DM me with any questions. I’d like to start it up within the next few weeks!

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:09 pm

@CoachG, do you have a social media account?

That might help get a few more interested.

CoachG

Post by CoachG » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:26 am

For sure! Right now my personal account is @thatman_gordo and I will he making a coaching/business account soon once I Guilin up enough content!