Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, Strongman, Highland Games

Moderator: Manveer

Hardartery

MVM Classic is streaming live

Post by Hardartery » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:02 am

Hardartery

Re: MVM Classic is streaming live

Post by Hardartery » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:43 pm

At the end of day two there is a tie for 1st between 2 guys I've never heard of (I think one is Australian) and Maxime Boudreault is one point behind them. They broke the Husafeldt Stone record three times today. We'll see how it ends up tomorrow.

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:55 pm

Hardartery wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:43 pm At the end of day two there is a tie for 1st between 2 guys I've never heard of (I think one is Australian) and Maxime Boudreault is one point behind them. They broke the Husafeldt Stone record three times today. We'll see how it ends up tomorrow.
I have some downtime today and intend on watching. I hope the previous day's stream is still available to watch like with the Rogue Invitational

Hardartery

Post by Hardartery » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:58 pm

MarkKO wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:55 pm
Hardartery wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:43 pm At the end of day two there is a tie for 1st between 2 guys I've never heard of (I think one is Australian) and Maxime Boudreault is one point behind them. They broke the Husafeldt Stone record three times today. We'll see how it ends up tomorrow.
I have some downtime today and intend on watching. I hope the previous day's stream is still available to watch like with the Rogue Invitational
It's there, I was just watching some of Day 1 that I hadn't seen.

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:28 pm

Hardartery wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:58 pm
MarkKO wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:55 pm
It's there, I was just watching some of Day 1 that I hadn't seen.
Excellent

Hardartery

Post by Hardartery » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:54 am

I didn't see the events yet, because Iceland is manyhours earlier than where I am, but Rongo won, he's from New Zealand (Which is obvious when you hear him) not Australia as the cmoentators kept saying. Maxime second place, Eythor third place.

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:19 am

Hardartery wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:54 am I didn't see the events yet, because Iceland is manyhours earlier than where I am, but Rongo won, he's from New Zealand (Which is obvious when you hear him) not Australia as the cmoentators kept saying. Maxime second place, Eythor third place.
He may well be based here in Australia. Quite a few New Zealanders are. The way we look at it, as long as he is successful he's Australian. If he loses, he's a New Zealander (joking, kind of).