World's Strongest Nation is happening now

Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, Strongman, Highland Games

Moderator: Manveer

Hardartery

World's Strongest Nation is happening now

Post by Hardartery » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:07 pm

This channel seems to be putting up the events as they happen. Bobby Thompson appears to be injured from the Axle Deadlift, might be done for the comp.

Last edited by Hardartery on Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hardartery

Re: World's Strongest Nation is happening now

Post by Hardartery » Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:58 pm

Spoiler alert, Team USA stank the place up. The Tug of War was a complete shit show, including athlete injury and a stupid mat setup. A clear demonstration of why it's the stupides event possible and I don't know why it keeps popping up every few years. It's like there is general amnesia about how garbage it is.

The US did well in the Log Press, so there is that. Partly because Team UK couldn't field a second man for some reason. Hicks is injured, Bishop is not recovered from the torn tricep, and for some reason Hall wouldn't step up. Trey Mitchell made it looke like a low RPE workout. I will say this, the Women's side is a much better show. Two of the US women are pretty impressive, Stowers and Dixson (Might be spelling a name wrong, no direspect I just am not familiar with them). In general, the women are are better sontest to watch here.