That new Dr. Pepper

Recipes and such

Moderator: d0uevenlift

Post Reply
User avatar
alek
Registered User
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:11 pm
Location: 2 gainzZz goblinz
Age: 42

That new Dr. Pepper

#1

Post by alek » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:36 am

Anyone else try the new Strawberries & Cream Dr. Pepper?

It gud.

User avatar
broseph
High Fiber
Posts: 5029
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:11 am
Location: West Michigan
Age: 41

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#2

Post by broseph » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:05 am

I still prefer the cherry one.

User avatar
alek
Registered User
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:11 pm
Location: 2 gainzZz goblinz
Age: 42

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#3

Post by alek » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:13 pm

broseph wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:05 am I still prefer the cherry one.
That’s fair. Wrong, but fair.

Ooooohhhh!!!!!

I don’t know if I’ve had the cherry one. I’m a sucker for strawberry.

User avatar
broseph
High Fiber
Posts: 5029
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:11 am
Location: West Michigan
Age: 41

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#4

Post by broseph » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:16 pm

alek wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:13 pm
broseph wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:05 am I still prefer the cherry one.
That’s fair. Wrong, but fair.

Ooooohhhh!!!!!

I don’t know if I’ve had the cherry one. I’m a sucker for strawberry.
The cream soda Dr. Pepper is also excellent.

I'm just glad that with all the bad things happening in the world today, we at least get to live in a time when both Oreos and Dr. Pepper come out with new flavors all the time.

User avatar
alek
Registered User
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:11 pm
Location: 2 gainzZz goblinz
Age: 42

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#5

Post by alek » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:55 pm

Haha, yeah. Weird times.

And that cream soda one is good. The kids really like that one.

dw
Registered User
Posts: 1523
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:35 pm

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#6

Post by dw » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:30 pm

Only Coke Zero.

User avatar
Hardartery
Registered User
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm
Location: Fat City

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#7

Post by Hardartery » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:19 pm

alek wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:36 am Anyone else try the new Strawberries & Cream Dr. Pepper?

It gud.
I made the mistake of trying the Red Hot Cheetos Mountain Dew. Worst thing I have ever put in my mouth, could not finish the bottle and threw it out. Made me wary of all the flavour shenanigans.

User avatar
Allentown
Likes Beer
Posts: 10058
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:41 am
Location: Grindville, West MI. Pop: 2 Gainzgoblins
Age: 40

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#8

Post by Allentown » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:22 am

broseph wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:16 pm
alek wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:13 pm
broseph wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:05 am I still prefer the cherry one.
That’s fair. Wrong, but fair.

Ooooohhhh!!!!!

I don’t know if I’ve had the cherry one. I’m a sucker for strawberry.
The cream soda Dr. Pepper is also excellent.

I'm just glad that with all the bad things happening in the world today, we at least get to live in a time when both Oreos and Dr. Pepper come out with new flavors all the time.
The zero cream soda Dpep isn't bad. Not worth dealing with empties, but not bad as a treat.

User avatar
mgil
Shitpostmaster General
Posts: 8583
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:46 pm
Location: FlabLab©®
Age: 49

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#9

Post by mgil » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:51 am

Hardartery wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:19 pm
alek wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:36 am Anyone else try the new Strawberries & Cream Dr. Pepper?

It gud.
I made the mistake of trying the Red Hot Cheetos Mountain Dew. Worst thing I have ever put in my mouth, could not finish the bottle and threw it out. Made me wary of all the flavour shenanigans.
I mean, you should’ve seen that one coming lol

User avatar
Hardartery
Registered User
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm
Location: Fat City

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#10

Post by Hardartery » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:44 pm

mgil wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:51 am
Hardartery wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:19 pm
alek wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:36 am Anyone else try the new Strawberries & Cream Dr. Pepper?

It gud.
I made the mistake of trying the Red Hot Cheetos Mountain Dew. Worst thing I have ever put in my mouth, could not finish the bottle and threw it out. Made me wary of all the flavour shenanigans.
I mean, you should’ve seen that one coming lol
I convinced myself it might be hot and sweet at the same time, which can be really good. Nope. Seriously disgusting. I thought I was taking a Redneck shortcut on my snacking.

User avatar
alek
Registered User
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:11 pm
Location: 2 gainzZz goblinz
Age: 42

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#11

Post by alek » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:20 am

Hardartery wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:19 pm
alek wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:36 am Anyone else try the new Strawberries & Cream Dr. Pepper?

It gud.
I made the mistake of trying the Red Hot Cheetos Mountain Dew. Worst thing I have ever put in my mouth, could not finish the bottle and threw it out. Made me wary of all the flavour shenanigans.
Eww. That sounds like something that would give me spicy butthole...

User avatar
alek
Registered User
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:11 pm
Location: 2 gainzZz goblinz
Age: 42

Re: That new Dr. Pepper

#12

Post by alek » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:17 pm

broseph wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:05 am I still prefer the cherry one.
So I had that cherry one, and it was also good. I prefer cherry coke though, especially with some rum in it.

Post Reply