LOW TESTOSTERONE???

What's a carb? A car part? What's a macro? A type of camera lens?

Moderator: Manveer

Hardartery

Re: LOW TESTOSTERONE???

Post by Hardartery » Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:13 pm

mbasic wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:01 pm I find some of the testing protocols by the clinics interesting.
IWO: The whole numbers game is a joke IMO.

What I had, and many others I have spoken with had experience with..... they (clinics) would test you right before your next shot/dose .... to gauge the trough levels of the wave. Typically, they do not want to see "low" numbers (500-700), and would want to see something around 800-1000. But your peak numbers would be much higher of course (say the day after the dose).

Which after thinking about it, was weird to me, because total test fluctuates throughout the day. Like a guy with good natural test levels would be something like 800-1000 at 8am. But maybe only 500-600 in the after noon. Someone with more normal natural levels would be like 500-600 at 8am, and maybe 400 or so in the afternoon. [numbers made up and not exact here^ ]

If you are stretching the artificial test-wave over a few days or week (from peak to trough).... well, that seems like your levels are really really really fucking high compared to a guy with what would be considered naturally high test levels. (total area under the curve, over the course of several days).
Below is roughly 2x/week dose compared to normal young dude, and normal old dude.

Being at the high end of normal isn't all that, IME. I run not much above the middle of the range at trough and feel better there than pushing the top of the range. Mind you, running actual cycle numbers would be a different animal,,, but I digress. Anyway, the peak is so short, usually one to maybe two days and then the drop off can be pretty precipitous but the trough is just kind of where you will hang out once you have at least 6 weeks at a given dose. It doesn't really drop off for a while from that trough, at least not fast, because of the stacked half-lives.

It also depends a lot on what you use. Cypionate is the norm in N America, and it has a weird "Half-life" versus "Effective half-life" thing that the scientists seem to go back and forth on. If you split doses up to two or three a week or something it doesn't do that big spike and drop off, or switching to Sustanon (Not available in the US) makes a huge difference both in any E2 issues and on maintaining a fairly flat level. flat levels are easier and better.

5hout

Re: LOW TESTOSTERONE???

Post by 5hout » Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:45 am

mbasic wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:01 pm
What I had, and many others I have spoken with had experience with..... they (clinics) would test you right before your next shot/dose .... to gauge the trough levels of the wave. Typically, they do not want to see "low" numbers (500-700), and would want to see something around 800-1000.
Yeah, b/c a lot of the clinics exist to write test scrips. It's like when medical pot cards were a thing (and now with Test and ADHD scrips) they'd provide clear read-between-the-lines information on how to "pass".