Registration is off

Make requests and get help.

Moderator: Manveer

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Registration is off

Post by mgil » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:51 am

Hey everyone,

There’s been a ton of spam accounts trying to register recently. For now, the easiest thing to do is turn them off.

If you know someone trying to register, PM me and I can help out.

Eventually I’ll turn it back on.

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Re: Registration is off

Post by mgil » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:14 pm

It’s off again. 30+ bullshit accounts tried to register today. Fuck you, assholes.

Clearwater47

Post by Clearwater47 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:43 pm

I see the last member to join was in April. I assume registrations are still disabled.

Any chance it could be enabled again?

I don't have anyone in mind in particular that I know is wanting to join right now, but the bodybuilding.com forums just shut down and I expect there are a lot of people looking for a new place to talk about training. I've shared links to this for there multiple times over the last couple of years when software and management issues have popped up, so I'm sure there are people that are aware of it and might be wanting to join.

mgil
Shitpostmaster General

Post by mgil » Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:27 pm

:cry:
Clearwater47 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:43 pm I see the last member to join was in April. I assume registrations are still disabled.

Any chance it could be enabled again?

I don't have anyone in mind in particular that I know is wanting to join right now, but the bodybuilding.com forums just shut down and I expect there are a lot of people looking for a new place to talk about training. I've shared links to this for there multiple times over the last couple of years when software and management issues have popped up, so I'm sure there are people that are aware of it and might be wanting to join.

I’ll turn it on for the weekend.