--- Supersetted with ---
Seated Lateral Raise:
10x32.5lb / hand @ 6
10x32.5lb / hand @ 6.5
10x32.5lb / hand @ 8.5
2 minute rests between supersets

Footage:

Nutrition/Health/Life Stuff:
  • Slept pretty well last night - might have almost recovered from the F1 on Sunday night. Still got this quad niggle though so wasn't very motivated to lift.
  • Also woke up a bit heavier this morning. Must've been that cupcake I had yesterday afternoon. No, I'm not that obsessive/disordered about diet and weight. Or, am I....
Training Notes:
  • Decided to start throwing in a heavier deadlift single before the work sets. Starting light though, it's been a while. 200kg felt a bit slow and I originally called it @ 6 but dropped it a touch after reflecting for a bit. Then I was probably only intending to lift 170kg for eights today since I didn't get my three sets last week, but I threw 175kg on anyway. First set wasn't too difficult, the second got quite challenging, but I'm not sure if it was strength or cardio that would've given out first. So I took a little rest from eights and did four then six to finish. No leg soreness as expected so that was fine.
  • Tried pause SSB squats with a slightly wider stance; and took a little load off just to be a bit conservative. Still very knees forward. My hips didn't seem to like it a lot but I'm not sure if that's just the existing niggle or the wider stance making it worse. I know my sore left leg didn't feel too bad doing the squats themselves but was definitely sore walking the dog afterwards.
  • Did some leg extensions and lateral raises same as last week. Added a bit of weight to the lateral raises. Got a burn in the legs and shoulders, figured that was enough.
  • All finished in 56 minutes. Probably my least favourite session of the week but happy to get through it. Guess I'll be back tomorrow for some benching.

BenM

Mid week

Post by BenM » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:11 pm

Wed 13/07/22: Let's Go (Again)! W3 D3

AM BW: 93.3kg

Background Noise: Evanescence - Fallen

2 Count Pause Bench:
2x10x20kg
8x70kg
4x95kg
5x105kg (PR for five; +2.5kg)
5x105kg
5x105kg
5x105kg @ 7.5
2 minute rests

JM Press:
3x67.5kg dummy spit
10x67.5kg (PR for ten; +2.5kg)
10x67.5kg @ 7
10x67.5kg @ 8.5
2 minute rests

Seated Cable Row:
15x75kg @ 7 (rep PR; +1 rep)
12x75kg @ 6
12x75kg @ 8.5
2.5 minute rests

Weighted Dip:
10xBW+30kg @ 6 (rep PR at this weight; +1 rep)
10xBW+30kg @ 8
10xBW+25kg @ 9.5
2 minute rests

Incline Dumbbell Curl:
12x32.5lb / side @ 6.5
10x32.5lb / side @ 8.5
12x27.5lb / side @ 9.5
2 minute rests

Footage:

• Had a sore neck after yesterday's session as well as a sore leg, and was tired and hungry all day, so ate a bit more. Slept well, but still woke up feeling really tired and dehydrated and wasn't terribly surprised to weigh in a bit heavier either. Probably would've postponed this session if I wasn't travelling tomorrow, but needs must.
Training Notes:
  • Bench didn't feel too bad warming up, even with a stiff neck, but the work sets got steadily more difficult and the last set was definitely a bit of a challenge. But I think I was also making a decent job of not cheating the pauses so it wasn't bad at all.
  • JM Press was crappy again - first attempt I was getting that zapping feeling in my right forearm, so I stopped after three reps and had a little dummy spit. After I walked away and composed myself I had another crack and experimented a bit. The second set it wasnt so bad - was happening on and off then in the third it didn't happen for the first six reps, and was on and off during the last. I think a lot of it is to do with grip width and elbow tuck - if I flare them more it seems better. The reps themselves were a bit inconsistent but a lot of that is just figuring out how to do it without discomfort, so it might improve with time.
  • Was tired and unmotivated so didn't feel like going heavy on the back work, but then after twelve reps I figured I could do a few more so ended up pushing a reasonable bit of volume anyway. Also got a nice long isometric hold on the last rep.
  • Wanted to add some weight to the dips today, hoped for ten and got them pretty easily but the second set got a little harder so I dropped load for set three - and was glad I did, it was a bit of a struggle to lock out the last rep.
  • Didn't have curls programmed but went on and did some anyway because I felt like it. Probably would've only done two sets if I could've got twelve reps with the second but I was too gassed for that so dropped load a bit and banged out one more pretty freaking hard set to finish.
  • Considering the fatigue I'm feeling, was happy just to do the lifts I had programmed, let alone push them as hard as I did and even add some curls at the end. It took 64 minutes. Thanks for reading!

MarkKO

Re: Veni, vidi, levavi, BenM Blathers

Post by MarkKO » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:21 am

Out of interest, how did you come up with the load for JM presses?

BenM

Post by BenM » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:29 am

MarkKO wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:21 am Out of interest, how did you come up with the load for JM presses?
It was a pretty complicated scientific formula; I added 2.5kg to the weight I did for tens last week (with no issues) :lol:

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:28 am

BenM wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:29 am
MarkKO wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:21 am Out of interest, how did you come up with the load for JM presses?
It was a pretty complicated scientific formula; I added 2.5kg to the weight I did for tens last week (with no issues) :lol:
Got you. I should have been more specific, I meant when you added the JM press in, how did you determine what load to use?

BenM

Post by BenM » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:39 am

MarkKO wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:28 am
Got you. I should have been more specific, I meant when you added the JM press in, how did you determine what load to use?
Oh, it was just an educated guess based on logs. I had actually done them before (back in 2019) and was doing 50kg for pretty easy tens when my bench was a lot less than it is now. Fast forward to March this year when I picked them up again as a one off and did 70kg for eight then 65kg for eights without noting any issues.

So when I took them up again this block (a few weeks ago) I started a little lighter with 65kg which I thought shouldn't be terribly hard.

There was some logic there, at least. I haven't looked at what any other lifter lifts with it relative to their bench strength, but I'd expect there to be some kind of relationship there? I'm also assuming you think I should've started lighter.

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:37 pm

BenM wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:39 am
Oh, it was just an educated guess based on logs. I had actually done them before (back in 2019) and was doing 50kg for pretty easy tens when my bench was a lot less than it is now. Fast forward to March this year when I picked them up again as a one off and did 70kg for eight then 65kg for eights without noting any issues.

So when I took them up again this block (a few weeks ago) I started a little lighter with 65kg which I thought shouldn't be terribly hard.

There was some logic there, at least. I haven't looked at what any other lifter lifts with it relative to their bench strength, but I'd expect there to be some kind of relationship there? I'm also assuming you think I should've started lighter.
Possibly. It looks like you're not getting a particularly large ROM, which seems to be one of the main benefits of a JM press in that it takes your triceps through a whole lot of distance. It might just be the video but it seems like the bar only travels back a short distance with elbows always pointing down but when you look at JM Blakely or Dave Tate or anyone do them, whether it is the new or old style, the bar moves a bunch to end up basically over the lower part of the face and the elbows actually end up coming up quite a bit and pointing forward. It looks a hell of a lot like a tricep pushdown with a barbell which makes sense even though it's call a press.

My thought was just that with a lighter load you might be better able to really get the stretch without discomfort.

Hardartery

Post by Hardartery » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:51 pm

MarkKO wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:37 pm
BenM wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:39 am

Possibly. It looks like you're not getting a particularly large ROM, which seems to be one of the main benefits of a JM press in that it takes your triceps through a whole lot of distance. It might just be the video but it seems like the bar only travels back a short distance with elbows always pointing down but when you look at JM Blakely or Dave Tate or anyone do them, whether it is the new or old style, the bar moves a bunch to end up basically over the lower part of the face and the elbows actually end up coming up quite a bit and pointing forward. It looks a hell of a lot like a tricep pushdown with a barbell which makes sense even though it's call a press.

My thought was just that with a lighter load you might be better able to really get the stretch without discomfort.
I would try a thicker bar, if you have one, or some fat grips or something along those line, Or maybe just DBs instead of a bar. Even with the same grip/orientation DB's can sometimes eliminate stuff like that buzzing feeling.

BenM

Post by BenM » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:30 pm

Thanks for the feedback gents. @MarkKO you're right, when I looked back at these later, I wasn't super happy with the ROM. I felt like some of them might've been OK, but they were definitely inconsistent at best. I might well lighten the load next time out and see if I can really get a bigger stretch.

Unfortunately I don't have a fatter bar @Hardartery but I've had fat grips on my wish list for a while, maybe I'll finally pull the trigger! But yeah, I've got dumbbells, will keep that option up my sleeve too if I can't work the issue out.

BenM

Saturday Stuff

Post by BenM » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:58 pm

Sat 16/07/22: Let's Go (Again)! W3 D4

AM BW: 93.3kg

Background Noise: Metallica - ...And Justice for All

Banded Lateral Walk:
20xGreen Band
20xGreen Band
2 minutes rest

3-1-0 Tempo Squat:
2x5x20kg
5x70kg
6x90kg
6x90kg
6x90kg
2 minute rests

Paused Leg Extension:
12x70kg
12x70kg @ 5
2 minutes rest

Incline Bench Press:
2x10x20kg
5x70kg
6x75kg
6x75kg
6x75kg
8x75kg @ 7.5 (PR for eight; +2.5kg)
2 minute rests

Reverse Dumbbell Fly:
15x45lb / hand (rep PR; +3 reps)
15x45lb / hand @ 7
2 minutes rest

Seated Dumbbell Press:
12x45lb / hand @ 6 (rep PR; +1 rep)
12x45lb / hand @ 8.5
12x37.5lb / hand @ 7
2 minute rests

Footage:

• Back from an overnight work trip yesterday where I probably ate too much and didn't train. Was very tiring, and I slept long and hard last night. Feeling pretty crappy this morning, my leg's still noticeably sore even just walking around so I'm just going to have to be patient (a freaking gain) and not overload it.
Training Notes:
  • Decided to do some banded laterals today but it was probably pretty pointless. Got a burn in my glutes but not much else, certainly didn't touch the sore area.
  • Decided to just do some light tempo squats. Whatever. The third set was probably the easiest. Then I figured I'd do some light leg extensions too. That was fine. Nothing very difficult and no aggravation.
  • Wasn't super motivated for bench and my front delts felt sore warming up so I just aimed to do a bit of light volume. Once I warmed up a bit it felt good enough to push a little harder in that last set.
  • Went off and had a bathroom break before the rear delts so I'd cooled down a bit. Same weight as last week. Three more reps. The mind boggles.
  • Seated press to finish. Too lazy to change the weights but it was about right for twelves anyway. Then did a lighter drop set to finish, shoulders were feeling it.
  • It took 80 minutes but I did have a ten or fifteen minute break after the benching so meh, it really wasn't a super hard or long session. But I got some stuff done and that's the main thing.
Mini equipment reviews:

The new power bar turned up yesterday, and I used it for squats. It was really well packaged and seems like good quality overall. The collar on the end of the sleeves is narrower than both my other bars and gives it a sleeker look. It has volcano knurling, which is a lot more aggressive than my ATX Ram bar, and a bit more aggressive than the el cheapo bar I've been deadlifting with up until now too. It also has centre knurling which neither of my other bars have, so I expect I'll use it for both squats and deadlifts from now on. I still like the ATX bar for benching, it feels a bit nicer in the hands.

I also got some SBD elbow sleeves this week since I split the seam a bit on one of my Strong sleeves. The Strong sleeves have a slight kink in them and are 7mm (I think) neoprene all the way around, whereas the SBD sleeves are a totally different design. They're not as long, don't have an obvious bend, and are a mix of 7mm (on the outside of the elbow) and 5mm (on the inside) neoprene. Because of this, the SBD sleeves don't feel quite as tight fitting/supportive perhaps, and in hindsight maybe I would've purchased a size smaller (I bought M based on the size chart) but for me elbow sleeves are more of a comfort than a support so I'm not bothered, especially since I definitely found the SBD sleeves more comfortable to wear. I'm probably more likely to keep the SBDs on for a whole session, where I often tend to take the Strong sleeves off soon after benching - they can get uncomfortable once I start doing arm bendy movements like back, biceps and triceps. So I think I'm pretty happy with these too.

BenM

Sunday

Post by BenM » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:14 pm

Sun 17/07/22: Let's Go (Again)! W4 D1

AM BW: 92.8kg

Background Noise: Tool - Aenima

Comp Bench:
2x10x20kg
8x70kg
4x97.5kg
1x115kg @ 5ish
1x125kg @ 7
3x112.5kg
3x112.5kg
3x112.5kg
2 minute rests

Medium Grip Feet Up Pause Bench:
8x92.5kg (PR for eight; +2.5kg)
8x92.5kg
10x85kg @ 8
2 minute rests

Lat Pulldown:
10x75kg @ 8
10x75kg @ 9.5
10x65kg @ 9
10x60kg @ 8.5
2 minute rests

Paused Single Leg Leg Extension:
12x45kg
12x45kg
12x45kg
--- Supersetted with ---
Seated Dumbbell Curl:
12x30lb / hand (PR for twelve; +some number)
12x30lb / hand @ 7.5
12x30lb / hand @ 9.5
2 minutes rest between supersets

Triceps Pushdown w/Rope:
12x22.5kg @ 6.5
12x22.5kg @ 7.5
13x20kg @ 8.5
2 minute rests

Footage:

• Another really crappy night's sleep last night, and I woke up in a mood. It didn't help that it was cold and wet outside either. Did some chores in the morning before lifting and by the time it came to training I just felt shaky and low on energy, drank more coffee and ate a bunch of Nutri-Grain but not sure it helped much.
Training Notes:
  • Bench definitely didn't feel as good as last week, but I'd already planned on repeating last week's weight for the triples anyway. I did add 2.5kg to the top single, and touched it way too low on my chest so it was harder than it should've been. But the triples weren't too difficult, although they weren't 'easy' like a week ago.
  • I did add 2.5kg to the Larsen bench and they weren't noticeably more difficult than last week and I doubt the second set of eight quite hit RPE 6. I didn't have the juice to push the last set quite as hard as last week but ten was a decent effort.
  • Decided to add a little weight to the lat pulldowns today - ended up having a really good crack at them, and managed to add a set too, I was pretty smoked after that.
  • Almost didn't do leg extensions since I only did some yesterday but I do think they help get some blood flowing to the sore spot, so I reduced the load a bit more and kept them really really easy. Supersetted in some curls with them and by the time I got to the third set it was pretty darn hard.
  • Then it was triceps time, and I was starting to feel shaky again, so started with a little less weight than last week and really tried to make sure I got twelves, which worked out fine.
  • All finished in 68 minutes, but it did take something out of me. I had lunch and then spent the next 3 hours or so trying to nap on the couch with very tired shoulders and upper back. Might've pushed a bit hard! Think I'll give the next few sessions a good crack then deload next week - I'd planned on this block being longer, but it just seems like it might be a good time for a few different reasons. Thanks for reading!

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:55 am

I was wondering when your bar would show up.

Also, I remembered this:

You have a safety bar, right? Could be worth trying.

BenM

Post by BenM » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:21 pm

@MarkKO Yes indeed I do. Thanks - funnily enough, pretty sure I've seen that video before years ago, I had half an idea I'd already tried them with the SSB but can't find it in my log, so perhaps not. I like the idea - will see how they go in the morning probably.

BenM

Tuesday Tiredness

Post by BenM » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:23 pm

Tue 19/07/22: Let's Go (Again)! W4 D2

AM BW: 93.5kg

Background Noise: Megadeth - Greatest Hits

Deadlift:
6x120kg
6x120kg
5x155kg
1x190kg
0x210kg
1x210kg
1x210kg
6x180kg
6x180kg
6x180kg
6x180kg @ 8ish
2 minute rests except for the last set where I took an extra minute

SSB Pause Squat:
5x17kg
5x17kg
5x67kg
6x92kg
6x92kg
6x92kg
2.5 minute rests

Reverse Nordic Curl (Black Band):
20 reps
30 reps (PR; +10 reps?)
2 minutes rest

Seated Lateral Raise:
12x30lb / hand
12x30lb / hand @ 7
12x30lb / hand @ 8.5
2 minute rests

Footage:

• If you read this log regularly you are probably sick of me saying this but I slept like shit last night yet again. Woke up just after 4am and decided it was pointless going back to bed for another 20 minutes or so til the alarm went off. So I had two very milky cappuccinos before lifting instead of one. Seriously almost didn't bother.
Training Notes:
  • First time deadlifting with the new bar. Didn't feel all that great but that's not the bar's fault, the bar is good. It's far less rattly and bouncy than the old one, but my hands are gonna take some getting used to the sharper knurling. First time I attempted the top single I just wasn't really trying. Went back and pulled it again, no issue with the weight, but didn't set my grip very well and felt like I was going to drop the bar at lockout - so went once more for good measure and left no doubt about it. Then I had to go inside again for a bit because digestion started to work and I cooled down a bit before the work sets. I kinda aspired to maybe get a set of eight with 180kg today, but left it until during the actual set to decide - ended up that the strength was there but the willpower wasn't. Was totally fine with four sets of six though, it's probably a volume PR - I've pulled this weight for six before (six months ago) but it was DOH with straps and harder than this.
  • My left leg is still sore although it does feel like maybe it's improved a tiny bit, so I did my pause squats with a fair bit less weight than last week just to get some movement in. Still felt hard enough, I was tired from deadlifting for sure.
  • Ditched the leg extensions today to give my knee a break, since I did them twice over the weekend. Mucked about with the reverse nordic curls instead - first set was annoying my ankles a bit but I pulled out my old bench pad and put that under them for the second set and I wished I'd thought of it before - was much more comfortable so I was able to push on. Probably could've gone past thirty reps if I wanted to but I was basically getting bored. Felt it in my quads a bit, so that's something I suppose.
  • Almost skived off the shoulder work but decided to just run late for work if necessary and stop stressing about it. Got a few good sets in while the dog was looking at me with big sad eyes from the other side of the glass.
  • Finished in 72 minutes, the deadlifting alone was more than half that. Walked the dog in the frost. Glad I got something done.

augeleven

Re: Tuesday Tiredness

Post by augeleven » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:06 am

BenM wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:23 pm If you read this log regularly you are probably sick of me saying this but I slept like shit last night yet again.
Bad sleep is the worst. Hang in there man.

BenM

Re: Tuesday Tiredness

Post by BenM » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:52 pm

augeleven wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:06 am
BenM wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:23 pm If you read this log regularly you are probably sick of me saying this but I slept like shit last night yet again.
Bad sleep is the worst. Hang in there man.
Thanks. Trying. It's been a frustration for years but got bad again lately. Antihistamines seem to help but I'm trying to avoid using them regularly.

BenM

Wednesday Bench

Post by BenM » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:49 pm

Wed 20/07/22: Let's Go (Again)! W4 D3

AM BW: 92.7kg

Background Noise: Metallica - S&M2

2 Count Pause Bench:
10x20kg
10x20kg
8x70kg
4x95kg
5x107.5kg (PR for five; +2.5kg)
5x107.5kg
5x107.5kg
5x107.5kg @ 8.5
2 minute rests

JM Press:
12x55kg
12x55kg
12x55kg @ 6.5
2 minute rests

Seated Cable Row:
12x75kg
12x75kg
12x75kg @ 8.5
--- Supersetted with ---
Bodyweight Dip:
15 reps
15 reps
15 reps @ 8.5
A bit over 2 minute rests between supersets

Footage:

• I did sleep a little better last night. Still not exactly 'good', but better than the night before. Was up a bit earlier again, drank two coffees again, but didn't feel stupidly tired. Just cold. It was well below zero and I am very grateful to have a heater out in the gym that I can turn on from the house.
Training Notes:
  • I'd actually intended to bench the same weight as last week in this slot but warmups felt OK (not great or anything, but better than last week) so I figured if next week is a deload let's just push a little harder. All moved reasonably well, and only the last set got kinda challenging, so that was just fine.
  • I pulled out the SSB and looked at JM pressing with it but nope - the handles are too long and they're not removable like the SS Yoke bar. So I just dropped 10 kilos off the weight I used last week and really tried to get a decent ROM with every rep. Got the bar over my chin with all of them and was reasonably consistent because I was placing it on the safeties almost every time, kinda like a pin press. I think this was OK, didn't have any weird nerve zaps, although my left elbow still needs managing. Got a burn in the lower part of my triceps down near the elbow, and the last set was a bit difficult.
  • Really just wanted to get outta there today so decided to superset the rows and dips and do the latter with bodyweight to save mucking about. Third set was kinda difficult for both, and that was enough.
  • Knocked this out nice and quickly in 43 minutes then took the dog out for a stroll in the ice. Kinda over the weather - can't wait for things to warm up again. Thanks for reading!

BenM

Friday Finishing

Post by BenM » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:43 pm

Fri 22/07/22: Let's Go (Again)! W4 D4

AM BW: 92.5kg

Background Noise: Suicidal Tendencies - Lights... Camera... Revolution

Walking Lunge:
20xBW
15x30lb / hand
15x30lb / hand
2 minute rests

Lying Leg Extension:
12x75kg
12x75kg
12x75kg @ 6
2 minute rests

Incline Bench Press:
10x20kg
10x20kg
5x70kg
6x80kg @ 6.5 (rep PR; +1 rep)
6x80kg @ 6.5
6x80kg @ 8
6x80kg @ 8.5
2 minute rests

Reverse Dumbbell Fly:
15x47.5lb / hand @ 6.5 (PR for 15; +2.5lb)
15x47.5lb / hand @ 8.5
2 minute rests

Seated Dumbbell Press:
10x47.5lb / hand
10x47.5lb / hand @ 7
10x47.5lb / hand @ 9.5
2 minute rests

Footage:

• Well yesterday was a bit crappy but I'm WFH today so decided to have a late start and try to sleep as long as possible. Managed to stay in bed until 5:20am. Still needed two coffees to get me motivated enough to walk through the frost to the gym.
Training Notes:
  • Back to the old faithful - lunges to warm up for squats. Decided I really need to make sure these are light so just started with bodyweight and then progressed to the (light) weight that was already loaded on the dumbbells. They weren't hard but that left leg hip/quad tendon was nagging loud enough that I decided to start the lower body deload a day early and skip squats altogether.
  • But if I wasn't going to squat, I still wanted to do something else for quads, so I went back to some nice light leg extensions to get a bit of movement into them. These were fine, lighter than last week and accordingly, not very hard.
  • There was no reason to hold back on the upper body stuff really, so I decided that I may as well try for sixes with 80kg today. Wasn't at all doubtful about getting it once or twice but was pretty happy to get it four times on two minute rests - the last two sets were challenging but not grindy.
  • Figured if I'm deloading next week why not push the accessory work too, and added 2.5lb to the rear delt flys, these were definitely getting quite hard towards the end especially that second set - the reps might've been getting a little short.
  • After that it was some seated press to finish - I had a COVID booster shot late yesterday and my shoulder's a bit sore, so I probably wouldn't have added weight to these, but that's what was on the dumbbells and I was too lazy to reload them. Didn't really intend to push them too hard, felt like the first set was pretty easy, but then the last set got quite difficult. Did the last two reps pretty slowly with a big hold at the end.
  • All finished off in 59 minutes. Despite chickening out of squatting (I feel like that was a good decision so chickening out is the wrong word really) it was a pretty solid effort. My intention is to muck around for the next week and just do some lighter work, although the traditional birthday squats are due in a few days too. I've still got the urge to do them, but will just have to see how the leg is feeling. Anyway that's all she wrote... thanks for reading!

CoolColJ

Post by CoolColJ » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:25 am

Hi
What brand is your Belt squat rack attachment? And where did you get it?

Also are you the guy selling the Megatech leg press on GumTree?

BenM

Post by BenM » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:24 pm

CoolColJ wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:25 am Hi
What brand is your Belt squat rack attachment? And where did you get it?

Also are you the guy selling the Megatech leg press on GumTree?
That belt squat attachment was custom made by @vanhekent on Instagram. It's a solid bit of kit. Not cheap but it won't be breaking in a hurry - he'll make them for any kind of rack.

Not me with the leg press - wrong part of the country. I did own one of those for a while though!