Elemental Strength Remote Coaching

Offering services? Make a post. Be clear and concise.

The administrators and moderators make no money from services offered here.

No warranties or guarantees made nor implied.

Moderators: mgil, Chebass88

ElementalStrength

Elemental Strength Remote Coaching

Post by ElementalStrength » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:32 pm

My name is Dave Wilson and I am the owner of Elemental Strength & Conditioning, LLC. I am offering remote coaching services to the fine people of this forum. Due to the amount of hours I put it at my full time job during the week and my coaching business on weekends I am limiting my remote clients to 3 people. I want to make sure I can provide the necessary attention to detail with the clients I take on and help them reach their goals. After I am sure I can balance the remote clients with my full time job and my in person clients I will open up to take on more remote clients.

A little background about myself:

I have been strength training in some fashion since I played sports in high school. After college I did a lot of "bro" lifting for a few years until a coworker introduced me to powerlifting. I competed in powerlifitng for 5 years with modest lifts (445/275/500). Once friends and family began asking me to coach them with the barbell lifts I realized I enjoyed coaching much more than competing. I coached a few friends for about a year, then reached out to a local Strength & Conditioning gym to become an intern with them. I interned for a year coaching clients that ranged from high school athletes, powerlifters, and everyday people that just wanted to strength train for general health. I received my CSCS from the NSCA after that year of internship and started my own coaching business at a local athletic club.

I was a lurking member of the "other" forum that most of you used to post on, and joined this forum back in July. Mostly just lurking here as well.

If you have any questions about my programming philosophy feel free to ask. Anyone that wants to check out my business on social media just search for @elemental_strength on IG. I have videos of my two current remote clients that are powerlifters.

The price for remote coaching is $150 for the first 3 months and $100/month every month after that. I use fitbot for my programming remote clients and will use a 20-30min skype call to discuss goals and programming for clients that sign up.