Veni, vidi, levavi, BenM Blathers

A place to track your progress, or lack thereof

Moderator: Chebass88

BenM

Re: Veni, vidi, levavi, BenM Blathe

Post by BenM » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:54 pm

@MarkKO thanks. All noted, I will see how I go. Still think there is a chance I can get through it without stopping altogether, but if I keep tapering back and that's where I end up, then that's what I'll do. I do think there are tools (like the slingshot) that I could maybe use to keep training around it, too.

BenM

Monday

Post by BenM » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:56 pm

Mon 12/12/22: Restart or Something D20

AM BW: 88.7kg

Background Noise: Tenacious D - Tenacious D

3 Count Pause Bench:
10x20kg
10x20kg
8x50kg
3x70kg
3x82.5kg
3x82.5kg
3x82.5kg
3x82.5kg
1 minute rests

Dumbbell Fly:
12x35lb / hand
12x35lb / hand
1 minute rest

Helms Dumbbell Row:
10x67.5lb / hand
10x67.5lb / hand
10x67.5lb / hand @ 8.5
90 second rests

Triceps Pushdown w/Rope:
12x22.5kg
12x22.5kg @ 6.5
12x22.5kg @ 8
--- Supersetted with ---
Pinwheel Curl:
12x22.5kg
12x22.5kg
15x22.5kg @ 8.5
90 seconds rest between supersets

Bulgarian Split Squat:
10x35lb / hand
10x35lb / hand
10x35lb / hand
90 second rests

Footage:

Nutrition/Health/Life Stuff:
  • I really didn't sleep very well last night, although the Garmin says it was just OK. But considering it's a Monday and I'm transitioning back to the weekday routine, didn't feel too bad. And it's bench day.
Training Notes:
  • Some sensible benching today, front delt didn't feel too bad at all, in fact it was the side and rear that really got stretched doing these. But overall these felt OK. I changed the second slot in this session though, and put in flys instead of incline bench, which has felt awful every time I've done it lately.
  • Added a little weight to the rows, got tens again, again the last rep felt a little short and cheaty, but basically much the same as last time out.
  • Triceps and biceps, all good really. Added a bit of weight to both, didn't feel like pushing the curls to fifteen until the last set, all went ok.
  • Didn't want to do lunges so subbed in bulgarian split squats. My balance was terrible, and the second set was so bad I did an unplanned third. Not a lot of fun, for my sore/weaker left leg especially - gave that a decent stretch.
  • All done in 55 minutes, so yeah... happy days.

BenM

Wednesday

Post by BenM » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:57 pm

Wed 14/12/22: Restart or Something D21

AM BW: 89.9kg

Background Noise: The Living End - Roll On

2ct Pause SSB Squat:
10x17kg
10x17kg
10x47kg
10x67kg
5x92kg
5x92kg
5x92kg
5x92kg
90 second rests

SSB Good Morning:
12x67kg
12x67kg
12x67kg
90 second rests

Low Decline Sit Up:
15 reps
15 reps @ 9
10 reps @ 9.5
7 reps @ 10
2 minute rests

Low Incline Pause Dumbbell Bench:
10x50lb / hand
10x50lb / hand
10x50lb / hand
90 second rests

Dumbbell Upright Row:
12x50lb / hand
12x50lb / hand
12x50lb / hand
90 second rests

Footage:

• Slept pretty well last night, woke up just before the alarm feeling a bit less tired than usual. Weight is spiking again this week though - I haven't been eating any more than usual, just feeling bloated.
Training Notes:
  • I'd intended to squat sets of four today, but kept an open mind, and did fives with 5kg more than last week fairly comfortably. Still got a pretty good long hold at the end of the last set and didn't feel like I irritated my leg too much.
  • Chose not to add any load to the good mornings, in fact I was tempted to reduce it. Good thing too, my back was pretty pumped after two sets and toast after three.
  • Did ok with the sit ups, got two sets of fifteen this week, but the last two sets were much the same as last time out. I did try for an eighth rep out of set four but nope, got half way up and that was it.
  • Added a little weight to the (light) bench, but did tens instead of twelve. Just like last week the first set felt crap but second and third were fine once it warmed up. My right shoulder is still clearly dropping lower than the left on the video, not sure what's up with that.
  • Stuck with the same plan as last week and just did upright rows with the same weight, the first set felt a touch tweaky by the end but the last two sets felt pretty good.
  • All finished in 56 minutes. Another one bites the dust!

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:21 am

BenM wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:54 pm @MarkKO thanks. All noted, I will see how I go. Still think there is a chance I can get through it without stopping altogether, but if I keep tapering back and that's where I end up, then that's what I'll do. I do think there are tools (like the slingshot) that I could maybe use to keep training around it, too.
All you can do is try.

Tools are certainly useful, although there is a point at which they don't really do that much. Hopefully you don't reach that point.

BenM

Post by BenM » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:32 pm

MarkKO wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:21 am
BenM wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:54 pm @MarkKO thanks. All noted, I will see how I go. Still think there is a chance I can get through it without stopping altogether, but if I keep tapering back and that's where I end up, then that's what I'll do. I do think there are tools (like the slingshot) that I could maybe use to keep training around it, too.
All you can do is try.

Tools are certainly useful, although there is a point at which they don't really do that much. Hopefully you don't reach that point.
Yeah, it sorta depends on the application I suppose. I tend to follow the school of thought that if there's some lift variation of the lift or reduced load that I can do without pain, that I'd rather do that than not train it at all, and that's kinda what I've been trying to do. For the most part, nothing I've done has felt like it's been causing aggravation. It's just that the improvement in pain-free mobility is just glacially slow. That goes for both my shoulder and my leg, although the leg feels a lot closer to being 'right' than the shoulder.

That said, I did intend to maybe get one more week of normal (ish) training in and then take a fairly substantial deload or even a break over Christmas and see how things feel.

BenM

Curls for days

Post by BenM » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:32 pm

Thu 15/12/22: Restart or Something D23

AM BW: 89.9kg

Background Noise: Radiohead - Hail to the Thief

Medium Grip 3:1:0 Tempo Bench Press:
10x20kg
10x20kg
10x50kg
5x70kg
5x87.5kg
5x87.5kg
5x87.5kg
2 minute rests

Slingshot Bench Press:
6x87.5kg
6x87.5kg
8x87.5kg
90 second rests

Seated Cable Row:
15x62.5kg
15x62.5kg @ 7
15x62.5kg @ 8.5
90 second rests

EZ Bar Curl:
5x35kg @ 9.5
5x35kg @ 9.5
6x30kg @ 8.5
8x30kg @ 9.5
10x25kg @ 8.5
11x25kg @ 9.5
90 second rests

Seated Dumbbell Press:
12x27.5lb / hand
12x27.5lb / hand
12x27.5lb / hand
90 second rests

Footage:

• Slept solidly last night but didn't get to bed early enough, Wednesday night is... Wednesday night. Seriously. But there was no thoughts of skipping this morning, although I did feel like I had a bit of a time crunch, and might have made some compromises, but that didn't happen either - all good.
Training Notes:
  • The 70kg warmup set actually felt pretty good today - light, like the old days before the injury. The work sets were a bit of a challenge for it, but I don't think I pushed past the limit. Then did the slingshot bench, didn't want to push these too hard today so I did a couple of sets of six, and then went to eight with the last even though I banged into the j-hook towards the end.
  • I subbed in seated rows this morning because going heavy with these is less risky for the shoulder, and I've been pushing the lat pulldowns pretty hard. I ended up going a little too light with these and did sets of fifteen instead of twelve, but that's no bad thing.
  • Went a little heavier with the curls again, expecting fives or maybe even sixes - turns out it was fives, but I did that twice, which was decent. Then two hard sets with 30kg and then I wanted two of the lighter/higher rep sets so it ended up being six sets in total. Phew.
  • Almost skipped the overhead presses today (for obvious reasons) but in the end just dropped the load right back instead. I had some nerve zaps in my shoulder during the second and third set (not unusual even pre-injury) but no actual pain - although having a biceps pump made them feel a bit awkward at the bottom.
  • All done in 54 minutes - that was a reasonably good effort today. But need more sleep.

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:48 pm

BenM wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:32 pm
MarkKO wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:21 am
All you can do is try.

Yeah, it sorta depends on the application I suppose. I tend to follow the school of thought that if there's some lift variation of the lift or reduced load that I can do without pain, that I'd rather do that than not train it at all, and that's kinda what I've been trying to do. For the most part, nothing I've done has felt like it's been causing aggravation. It's just that the improvement in pain-free mobility is just glacially slow. That goes for both my shoulder and my leg, although the leg feels a lot closer to being 'right' than the shoulder.

That said, I did intend to maybe get one more week of normal (ish) training in and then take a fairly substantial deload or even a break over Christmas and see how things feel.
It's not a bad way of going about, certainly.

BenM

Saturday

Post by BenM » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:31 am

Sat 17/12/22: Restart or Something D23 - Interlude

AM BW: 89.4kg

Background Noise: Australia vs South Africa - First Test D1

RDL to Floor:
8x70kg
12x100kg
12x100kg
12x100kg
2 minute rests

Lying Leg Extension:
8x40kg
8x70kg
10x85kg
10x85kg
10x85kg
90 second rests

Dumbbell Squeeze Press:
12x35lb / hand
12x35lb / hand
15x35lb / hand
15x35lb / hand
90 second rests

Hamstring Curl:
12x40kg
12x40kg @ 6.5
2 minutes rest

Back Extension:
12xBW+10kg
12xBW+10kg
90 seconds rest

Dumbbell LTE:
12x35lb / hand
12x35lb / hand
12x35lb / hand @ 7
2 minute rests

• Slept pretty well last night, stayed in bed til 7ish, and didn't feel too bad fatigue and mood wise this morning. But my left hip, right knee, left glute/hamstring, right shoulder and left elbow were all kinda sore, then I mowed lawns and vacuumed the house this morning and just wasn't up for heavy deadlifts this afternoon. So I decided to start a slightly early deload or at least just make it a reasonably light session, we'll see how things wash out. And the kiddo came out with me so I didn't bother taking any video, it wasn't worth the effort.
Training Notes:
  • Skipped pulls from the floor completely to avoid loading up my hip too much, and just did some nice easy RDLs. Then some lying leg extensions, nowhere near as difficult as last week but hard enough I felt like I was actually training.
  • Very very light squeeze presses, although I did do four sets, and got a little bit of a chest pump without upsetting my shoulder.
  • Threw in some fairly easy hamstring curls on a whim, seeing as I didn't deadlift, not very exciting really, then did the back extensions that were programmed too, but didn't push hard at all.
  • Had the urge to do some triceps to finish, just used what was loaded on the dumbbells and even went to three sets, with the third being a touch challenging, that was enough for today.
  • This was a reasonable amount of work in 45 minutes, even though it was light, so it achieved the aim anyway.

BenM

Sunday

Post by BenM » Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:48 am

Sun 18/12/22: Restart or Something D24 - Interlude

AM BW: 89.1kg

Background Noise: Australia vs South Africa – First Test D2

3ct Pause Bench Press:
10x20kg
10x20kg
10x40kg
10x40kg
10x40kg
About 1 minute rests, didn't time 'em

Dumbbell Fly:
12x25lb / hand
12x25lb / hand
12x25lb / hand
1 minute rests

Reverse Dumbbell Fly:
12x25lb / hand
12x25lb / hand
12x25lb / hand
1 minute rests

Triceps Pushdown w/Rope:
12x20kg
12x20kg
12x20kg
--- Supersetted with ---
Pinwheel Curl:
15x25lb / hand
15x25lb / hand
15x25lb / hand
90 seconds rest between supersets

• Had pretty good sleep, washed the car this morning and found that was making my shoulder hurt, so I ended up spending the entire day on the couch feeling sorry for myself after that. Dragged myself out to the gym for a really light session late in the afternoon.
Training Notes:
  • Even benching just the bar didn't feel great and I almost didn't add any load, but meh, this was easy enough and got some blood flowing. Did some very light flys after that.
  • Couldn't be bothered loading dumbbells for heavier rows so just did some rear delt flys, which also caused some minor shoulder discomfort, but whatever, it was super light too.
  • Easy triceps and biceps after that, got a bit of a burn, etc. Had lunges programmed after this but noped out of those and called it a day in 32 minutes.

slowmotion

Re: Veni, vidi, levavi, BenM Blathers

Post by slowmotion » Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:53 am

I don't want to pester you or anything, but have you seen your doctor/physio about this? Just to be sure you don't have some kind of infection or something?

BenM

Post by BenM » Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:07 am

Nah. I'm 100% confident it's not an infection or anything that needs medication. I originally thought it was just a strain of multiple muscles in my shoulder, but I now think there's some joint damage too. So it will probably need a physio at the very least, but it's gonna have to be a next year problem.

slowmotion

Post by slowmotion » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:44 am

Good. I hope you get this figured out.

MarkKO

Post by MarkKO » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:41 pm

BenM wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:07 am Nah. I'm 100% confident it's not an infection or anything that needs medication. I originally thought it was just a strain of multiple muscles in my shoulder, but I now think there's some joint damage too. So it will probably need a physio at the very least, but it's gonna have to be a next year problem.
A scan, even a basic ultrasound would probably be a good starting point. If there's actually a tear or tears anywhere that makes some difference to how you would end up working with it I think.

BenM

Post by BenM » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:45 pm

MarkKO wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:41 pm
BenM wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:07 am Nah. I'm 100% confident it's not an infection or anything that needs medication. I originally thought it was just a strain of multiple muscles in my shoulder, but I now think there's some joint damage too. So it will probably need a physio at the very least, but it's gonna have to be a next year problem.
A scan, even a basic ultrasound would probably be a good starting point. If there's actually a tear or tears anywhere that makes some difference to how you would end up working with it I think.
Yep. I managed to get an appointment to see a physio later in the week, they might want to do some imaging, but we'll see. Meantime I'm just gonna enjoy a bit of a deload and try and wind down a bit. It's been a long year.....

BenM

Wednesday

Post by BenM » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:01 pm

Wed 21/12/22: Restart or Something D25 - Interlude

AM BW: 89.6kg

Background Noise: Evanescence - Synthesis

2 Count Pause SSB Squat:
10x17kg
10x17kg
10x47kg
10x67kg
3x97kg
3x97kg
3x97kg
5x87kg
5x87kg
5x87kg
90 second rests

Single Leg Kettlebell RDL:
12x82.5lb (PR for twelve; +2.5lb)
12x82.5lb
12x82.5lb
1 minute rests

Low Decline Sit Up:
10 reps
10 reps
10 reps
12 reps @ 9.5
90 second rests

Paused Single Leg Leg Extension:
12x40kg @ 6
12x35kg @ 6.5
12x35kg @ 7
90 second rests

Footage:

• This session was supposed to happen yesterday, but I slept like crap Monday night and woke up with a scratchy throat so I hard passed and went back to bed. Slept better last night, but my throat was worse this morning. Decided to go out and try to lift anyway, even if it was light. Turned out I felt alright once I got going. Did a RAT before breakfast and that was negative so just another minor cold, I guess.
  • In other news, the physio appointment was unexpectedly brought forward, so he looked at my shoulder yesterday. He doesn't think it's anything more serious than muscle strains/tears and pretty much told me to keep doing what I'm doing, and just be patient, it could take 6 months to come right - which is good and bad, I suppose. He did give me a referral for an ultrasound if I wanted him to take a closer look at it, I was going to have that this afternoon but postponed it for a couple of weeks since I can't go to the hospital with cold/flu symptoms. Today would've been difficult anyway, I would've had to bring the kiddo with me and the hospital were dead against that idea.
Training Notes:
  • For squat I'd programmed a couple of doubles with 97kg and three or four triples with 87kg, as a small deload. But I did three triples and three sets of five with those weights, and I held the last rep of that third set for a good long while, seven seconds or so if the video is anything to go by. Way to stick to the plan.
  • The RDLs were supposed to be a couple of nice gentle sets, but I did three with a weight I'd not done before. The plates were a bit loose on the kettlebell too, I was kinda nervous they'd fall on my foot. Had a glute burn.
  • Three sets of ten situps was on the docket today. Nope. Did four sets and pushed the last to near failure with twelve. Still not quite as many reps as last week but I did take slightly shorter rests.
  • Leg extensions just for a little more quad work. Actually did near enough to what I'd programmed with these. My right knee wasn't super happy with the heavier set but was OK after that.
  • All done in 57 minutes. Walked away with a quad pump and feeling fairly confident I'm not that sick or I wouldn't have been able to put this much effort in.

BenM

Thursday

Post by BenM » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:44 pm

Thu 22/12/22: Restart or Something D26 - Interlude

AM BW: 89.3kg

Background Noise: Fountains of Wayne - Welcome Interstate Managers

Pull Up:
6xBW
6xBW
6xBW
6xBW @ 9.5
1 minute rests

Deficit Push Up:
10xBW
10xBW
10xBW
12xBW @ 6.5
1 minute rests

EZ Bar Curl:
12x25kg
12x25kg @ 6
12x25kg @ 8.5
2 minute rests

Seated Dumbbell Press:
12x30lb / hand
12x30lb / hand
12x30lb / hand @ 6.5
90 second rests

Dumbbell Pullover:
15x55lb
15x55lb
90 seconds rest

Footage:

• Didn't get to bed until after 10pm last night because I was trying to resolve something for work so didn't get enough sleep, but still woke up at 4:30am before the alarm even went off. Super tired and this cold is kicking in but wanted to try a few things anyway.
Training Notes:
  • Interestingly my best ever set of body weight pull ups was 8 reps back in January 2017, when I weighed about 70kg. Guessing I'd have at least a couple more in me now. My shoulder and elbows seemed to cope fine.
  • No benching today, did some deficit push ups instead and aimed to keep them pretty easy, had intended maybe 3x10 but did a fourth set and pushed a little harder to finish.
  • Curls were intended to be pretty easy today too, like 3x8, but the first set was a pretty easy twelve and then my OCD brain decided to try for sets across and that made the last set fairly hard. But not grindy so... ok I guess.
  • Some light shoulder work, bit heavier than last week, these were fine apart from minor zappage.
  • Figured I could use a little more back work and threw in a couple of sets of pullovers, the physio actually suggested I work on front pulldowns so I figured these would do. Not super hard, stretched out the back of my shoulder if nothing else.
  • This was nice and quick at 35 minutes, just getting some work done.

BenM

Christmas Eve

Post by BenM » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:15 am

Sat 24/12/22: Restart or Something D27 - Interlude

AM BW: 89.3kg

Background Noise: Bullet for My Valentine - Bullet for My Valentine

Pause Belt Squat:
10x0kg
10x50kg
10x90kg
10x90kg
10x90kg
90 second rests

RDL to Floor:
10x70kg
12x110kg (PR for 12, apparently)
12x110kg
12x110kg
2 minute rests

Hanging Knee Raise:
15xBW
15xBW
15xBW @ 7ish
90 second rests

Back Extension:
15xBW+10kg
15xBW+10kg
20xBW
90 second rests

Footage:

• Had an early afternoon session after a pretty lazy morning. Was nice to catch up on some sleep and just chill for a bit. Still got a sinussy head cold thing, I wasn't super motivated to lift but I also just can't sit on the couch all day.
Training Notes:
  • It should've really been a deadlift day today but I just wasn't up for heavy work, or anything that would make me breath super heavy, really. Decided to do some belt squats, these were 5kg heavier than last time I did them a couple of months ago, but still a long way from 'hard' sets. They didn't have me blowing too bad, and stretched out my sore leg without irritating it too much, I think. Hopefully heavier squats are not all that far away now, it's been feeling less and less noticeable in day to day living.
  • Did some RDLs in lieu of deadlifts, added 10kg to last week thinking I'd do tens but banged out twelves pretty easily. They didn't feel too heavy or difficult but certainly had me sweating.
  • Wanted some ab work and decided hanging knee raises might also be good for my shoulder. Would've liked to add a little weight but holding a dumbbell between my feet just didn't feel secure so I gave up almost immediately and just did some body weight sets. I tried not to flail around too much, and the third one started to get quite challenging toward the end.
  • Just some light back extensions to finish, really only intended two sets but decided to add a body weight set to finish. Had a back pump.
  • All done in 43 minutes and got inside just in time for the BBL game. Winning.

BenM

Christmas

Post by BenM » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:04 pm

Sun 25/12/22: Restart or Something D28 - Interlude

Background Noise: Megadeth - Greatest Hits: Back to the Start

Deficit Push Up w/Feet on Bench:
12 reps
12 reps
20 reps @ 8
1 minute rests

Dumbbell Fly:
12x30lb / hand
12x30lb / hand
1 minute rest

Seated Cable Row:
15x65kg
15x65kg @ 6
15x65kg @ 8.5
90 second rests

Dumbbell LTE:
15x30lb / hand
15x30lb / hand
15x30lb / hand
--- Supersetted with ---
Hammer Curl w/Twist:
10x30lb / hand
10x30lb / hand
15x30lb / hand @ 6.5
90 second rests between supersets

Footage:

• Slept really well, had a fairly lazy morning, and snuck in a quick session between opening presents and heading to the in-laws for Christmas lunch.
Training Notes:
  • Push ups first today, twelves were pretty easy so I went a little harder with the third set. These mostly feel ok long as I get right over the dumbbells and have most of the load across my pecs rather than front delts.
  • A couple of sets of flys after that, just happened to have 30lb on the dumbbells so went with that.
  • Added 2.5kg to the last weight I did with cable rows, managed sets of fifteen again but ROM was getting a touch short at the end of the third set.
  • I couldn't be bothered mucking with the dumbbells so used what was loaded for triceps and biceps. The LTEs were easy but my wrists were crampy for the curls. I didn't feel up for pushing those very hard to start with, but when I knew I was on the last set I got a bit more motivated.
  • In and out in 28 minutes today, which was ideal. Merry Christmas!

MarkKO

Re: Christmas

Post by MarkKO » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:35 pm

BenM wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:04 pm Sun 25/12/22: Restart or Something D28 - Interlude

Background Noise: Megadeth - Greatest Hits: Back to the Start

Deficit Push Up w/Feet on Bench:
12 reps
12 reps
20 reps @ 8
1 minute rests

Dumbbell Fly:
12x30lb / hand
12x30lb / hand
1 minute rest

Seated Cable Row:
15x65kg
15x65kg @ 6
15x65kg @ 8.5
90 second rests

Dumbbell LTE:
15x30lb / hand
15x30lb / hand
15x30lb / hand
--- Supersetted with ---
Hammer Curl w/Twist:
10x30lb / hand
10x30lb / hand
15x30lb / hand @ 6.5
90 second rests between supersets

Footage:

• Slept really well, had a fairly lazy morning, and snuck in a quick session between opening presents and heading to the in-laws for Christmas lunch.
Training Notes:
  • Push ups first today, twelves were pretty easy so I went a little harder with the third set. These mostly feel ok long as I get right over the dumbbells and have most of the load across my pecs rather than front delts.
  • A couple of sets of flys after that, just happened to have 30lb on the dumbbells so went with that.
  • Added 2.5kg to the last weight I did with cable rows, managed sets of fifteen again but ROM was getting a touch short at the end of the third set.
  • I couldn't be bothered mucking with the dumbbells so used what was loaded for triceps and biceps. The LTEs were easy but my wrists were crampy for the curls. I didn't feel up for pushing those very hard to start with, but when I knew I was on the last set I got a bit more motivated.
  • In and out in 28 minutes today, which was ideal. Merry Christmas!
Pushups are a great choice. They're often something you can do even with a fairly messed up shoulder and IME they carry over to bench really nicely.

Compliments of the season, also

BenM

Re: Christmas

Post by BenM » Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:03 am

MarkKO wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:35 pm Pushups are a great choice. They're often something you can do even with a fairly messed up shoulder and IME they carry over to bench really nicely.

Compliments of the season, also
It's amazing how much of a difference hand positioning can make too.

Thanks to you and everyone else who's taken the time to read my log over the last year (and years before that). Hope you have a great break over Christmas and a super year to come.